Airborne Biohazard Control specialists are Council-certified Indoor Environmentalist (CIE) testers who investigate air quality problems such as mould, VOCs, allergens, dampness, poor ventilation and sick building syndrome.
• Excel at diagnosing, resolving and preven,ng common indoor air quality problems/
• Incorporate the full spectrum of contaminants which may include mould, bacteria, VOCs, carbon monoxide, radon, triggers to asthma, allergies and more.
• Understand when, where and why mould and bacteria will grow.
• Recognise the effects that mould and bacteria may have on health.
• Assess indoor environments in a comprehensive manner.
• Diagnose microbial problems and write plans for them to be resolved.
• Apply industry standards and guidelines.
Price on Application